Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14

I completed the mosaic house number plaques yesterday... feeling done with the glass, glue, grout routine and thinking about books and painting... above is Judy's, below is mine...I ran out of square pieces of glass and used the scrap that was in the boxes or glass... I don't know which I like better.

Now that these are done I can turn my attention to the two other things I have planned for this week... getting my garden completely ready for fall planting and painting K's mail box while she is out of town.

Here are a couple shots of the boys... two of them anyway...
making birthday cards for their mom... and doing some creative writing.... inside
outside....
and P's underwater scene... he must of been thinking about going to the beach...
and here is how we keep our cool in AZ... water + dry air mean rapid evaporation which results in a quick cooling... too bad it is short lived.
the best part of this one is he had some trouble getting out of the bucket.... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment