Sunday, June 13, 2010

making headway

While I've fallen down on the picture taking part of my commitment(and the most challening part for me) I have ticked off two items on my 18 item list. Yesterday I cleaned the linen closet and then became industrious and cleaned both bathrooms and my bedroom. Today I emptied, organized and restocked my kitchen pantry. Progress makes me feel so proud of myself!

I've also fiddled around with the look of this blog... that's my creative piece and I've slugged out a few more rows of my Noro-style scarf made with two skeins of unmatched sock yarn... Lordie, this scarf is taking forever! My dad said today I might get it done by Christmas... I shot him a dirty look.

Tonight I read from Thirst, a book of poetry by Mary Oliver... if you are not familiar with her poetry get familiar right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment