Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7/19

New book. I have lot's of my art supplies packed up and at the door, ready to shlep back and forth to my Tuesday night class....so I am making other things, like this. The cover is a bit much. I think I like it that way... snakeskin and flowers, ribbon and a splash of pink.
Inside cover is a deep reddish pink with watermarks... matches the flowers perfectly...
At first I thought I'd have a closed spine, but in the end chose this open stitch....

Inside there are pages and pages of 80 lb. drawing paper that will stand up nicely to pencil or paint....

I went to knitting today and heard a funny story about a women who couldn't find her cell phone and whose toilet was also plugged up....

yes, I gather it is getting to be a common problem... so word to wise, don't take your cell in there... not in your hand, not in you pocket...

No comments:

Post a Comment