Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20

Tonight is an eclipse of a full moon, on the eve of the Solstice... lots of energy is swirling around all these movements... and I think I have caught some of that energy, since I feel like I've hit a calm spot and still I am accomplishing all kinds of things....

Like these chairs are done... the color blue in this picture is too pale, but I wanted to take a shot of them both together outside... even though it was a cloudy day the sun washed out the colors...
here is a truer depiction of the colors... deeper, richer... and the turquoise blends with the different shades of turquoise and teal you find throughout my house... the red is a little startling, but I love it and the chairs are so comfortable I might find myself sitting in them all the time

and these are the Martha Stewart coconut cookies I made (they are delicious!)... and I finished frosting them about a half hour ago so I am done, done, done making cookies for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment