Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"I enjoy fireworks....

but stars is nice too".... is a quote from a book called Taxi Driver Wisdom that my daughter's old boyfriend gave me for Christmas one year... as I played with this canvas I was reminded of that quote. A reminder to me to look up and find joy in what I have had all along.... you saw this as a nearly blank canvas in the last post.... I knew it needed a line thing... I thought an animal maybe... anyway, a contour line, using a pen... but I didn't end up with an animal... I drew a portion of the Titanic from an old Nat'l Geographic and then the Titanic grew arms... the stars just came after that... otherworldly and fun. The quote is stamped along the bottom and the 13 now reads Lucky 13.
I am so pleased with this.... is it a beginning of a series?

No comments:

Post a Comment